Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Shunt surgery scheduled for next Tuesday

Sara looks great, is acting great, but the CT scan shows a need for a shunt to be placed. The plan is for this to be done next Tuesday morning. She will stay in the hospital until then to be monitored and then receive antibiotics prior to the surgery. For those still praying for a miracle, you still have a chance. He is going to do a CT Scan on Monday just to be sure. So the conditions are set, the Lord knows what needs to happen between now and then. And even though we will pray like crazy for Him to intercede, we are ok with whatever He decides. Thanks for caring and praying. (Pics coming tomm)


  1. WOW, what a ride this one has been. We are continuing to pray and check in on Sarah!

  2. Psalm 61:2, David said, "When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the rock that is higher than I" (NKJV).

    Peace & Grace,