Wednesday, November 18, 2009

New Pics and New Tricks!

By tricks I mean Sara can roll over from front to back. Both times it has happened yesterday and today have been when she is waking up from her nap and wasn't the happiest little critter in the world to take a picture of. But we'll give her some tummy time when she is happy and get it on film (but keep that quiet, if she finds out our plan, she'll never do it).


Hey Dad, I think I have more hair than you!

(Jennifer was holding her at an angle and she is holding her head up all by herself. Very impressive - see video below)


Again with the disappearing arm trick. She loves it so much she laughs!


So I bend down to nuzzle her with my nose to get her to laugh and jump back up to get the pic and their blurry! Don't have a unblurrification button on my camera software, but you can still see that big smile!

Alright Dad, what are you up to? You gonna put you big nose on me again to make me laugh.

Aauugghh, here it comes, run for my life. Wait, all I can do it lay here. Ok, poop on him!

All dressed up with my cool fake shoes and no where to go.

Hey mom, please make him stop, please get me outta here

Biking with my other two girls on a beautiful fall Saturday, at least before the dogs attack.

Hanging out and about to be sleeping in my stroller.

I love my sister!



This video is just showing how well she is holding her head up. Jenn is sitting at an incline, so she is doing all this work herself.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the updates! The girls and I check everyday to see how things are going. We love you and miss you!

    Tammy Jensen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the updates. I follow this story based only on Sara's beauty. I love watching her grow and learn more. God bless her!

    ReplyDelete